The Blended Learning Experts
Using blended learning has benefits such as:
- Providing an effective learning journey on a tight budget
- Reducing time out of the office significantly
- Reducing travel time and costs
- Keeping the learners engaged throughout
- Making use of various didactic and learning styles
- Employing technology where most appropriate
At Marton House we will work with you to draw up a cost-effective learning journey. An example of what that might include:
- Pre-workshop Learning - often using e-learning modules to deliver knowledge. Can include one-to-one telephone calls in preparation for the workshop.
- Workshop - where the learner can practice and skill drill the knowledge, demonstrating understanding and application.
- Post-workshop - short learning bursts, using vodcasts or podcasts. Follow-up telephone coaching, emails and workplace exercises all help to embed and develop the learning journey.
We can blend learning using:
- Instructor Led Training
- Stand-alone interactive models
- Online Mentoring
- Mobile Learning
- Learning Management Systems
- Individual Learner Accounts