Foundations of Management
Lay Strong Foundations for New and Junior Managers
“It is flagship for us. We didn’t realise quite the impact it would have on us.” – Amanda, L&D, Trader Media Group.
The Foundations of Management is a blended learning course aimed at new and junior-level managers.
There are four modules:
- Leading & Managing
- Managing Change
- Coaching and Development
- Managing Performance
Trader Media Group are so impressed with the Foundations of Management programme that they have asked us to put in a joint bid for a National Training Award.
We can deliver the training for you, or train your trainers to do so.
We can also add ‘Management Culture’ modules or a Best Practice Forum.
If you would like to talk about how the Foundations for Management can dramatically improve the performance and effectiveness of your new and junior managers then call us on +44 1202 443453 and we will give you access to see the e-learning modules.
Click the image to view some screenshots from our Foundations for Management E-learning Material
The trainers handbook includes:
- A trainers guide to each model within the module
- A copy of any questionnaire to be used
- A copy of any other hand-outs
- A list of interactive scenarios for skill-drilling
- A detailed break-down of suggested timings for the workshop
What you get
All E-learning modules have:
- 20 – 25 minutes of video
- 3 – 5 downloads
- 3 or 4 preparatory exercises
- 2 hours of interactive learning
- Branded with your logo and colours